No interior decoration is done without the finishing touches. Whether it is candle, flowers or frames, everything counts to bring everything together.
One item that requires special attention is the coffee table. The coffee table of choice needs to be both functionable and also be the right one that suits your décor.
It may be straight forward, but a coffee table is more than the furniture on which we put our remote. The idea is to add an extra flair, another way to infuse our personality into the room.
It is in fact the centre-piece of the living room. Here are a few ideas of how to style the coffee table in your home:
• Artistic candle stick and flowers: the candlesticks add glamour while the flowers bring the eyes downs to the rest of the items
• For larger coffee tables, why not use well selected trays to organanise decorative items such crystal and porcelain ornaments
• Books, books….. coffee table books: instead of stacking them, why not display them in a neat grid?
• Corals make for whimsical and subtle display items
• Sculpture: an eye catching sculpture adds height and drama
• Crystals and glass
For more information please email us on email@example.com